SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
Approximate Lead Times
- Standard product – 21 working days
- Standard product with minor variations – 26 working days
- Bespoke product – 26 working days following confirmation of requirement (and site survey, if required).
Please note that these lead times may vary due to holidays
Shipping of your order will be by one of the following methods:-
- Our own Transport
- Local Courier or Delivery agent
- National Courier or Delivery agent
Your order will be delivered flat packed, ready for onsite assembly, on a large pallet suitable for forklift unload. Where forklift facilities are unavailable, our driver will be able to assist you to manually unload your order. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that there are adequate personnel available to accept and unload the delivery.
Our delivery options are as follows
- Shelter Expert Standard Delivery (This is a free delivery service included in your product purchase)
- Shelter Expert Rapidflex Delivery (This is a customised delivery service )
- Shelter Expert Express Next Day Delivery (Available on selected product lines)
Shelter Expert Standard Delivery
The Shelter Expert Standard Delivery service is available in mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland (South of M8/A8), and is free of charge. Please note that there will be extended lead times for deliveries to some UK destinations ( All of Scotland, and parts of Wales and the South West). If lead times are critical, we recommend Rapidlex delivery for these areas. ( For delivery supplements to other UK and European destinations please contact us ) With Standard Delivery, your order will normally be delivered within the approximate lead times detailed above. Your delivery time slot will always be between 8.00am and 5.00pm on the appointed day
We will contact you by e-mail with a proposed delivery date. You will need to confirm to us within 48 hours of the email that the proposed delivery date is acceptable. If this proposed delivery date is not acceptable, your delivery will be allocated to the next available delivery run in your area. This may be up to 21 working days from the date that the initial proposed delivery date is declined.
Please note, in the event that you need to postpone an agreed scheduled delivery, we are unable to offer an alternative free of charge delivery. The order will be moved to our Rapidflex delivery service, which unfortunately will incur a delivery charge, this will however enable your delivery to be re-scheduled to suit your exact requirements.
Shelter Expert Rapidflex Delivery
Our Rapidflex Delivery service is a customised delivery service, which is not available to purchase through our website. To arrange your Rapidflex Delivery, please contact us to place your order for Rapidflex delivery products, and a member of our sales team will liaise with you to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date and time. All of The Shelter Expert range is eligible for Rapidflex Delivery (Subject to product availability)
Shelter Expert Express Next Day Delivery
For urgent product requirements, please contact our sales office on 01623 442543, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Express next day delivery is subject to delivery surcharge and product availability.
- It is essential that we have your correct contact details, so that we can confirm delivery time and date with you.
- If you are unable to accept delivery of your purchase within the appointed time frame, a re-delivery cost will be applied
- Amendments and variations to your order may result in extended lead times
- Go back to the previous page.