Cycle Shelter for Schools - 20 cycle Harlequin shelter with 10 Scooter Rack FSCSH20SR
As low as £3,228.57
This Cycle Shelter has been carefully selected from our vast product range, then customised to provide a premium quality product at a competitive price. This unit has the benefit of galvanising and powder coating as standard to give maximum durability, together with an easy clean finish. The high quality Pet-g sheeting is UV protected on both sides, and is upgraded to 5.0mm thickness as standard. This unit has the benefit of our Harlequin colour scheme for the shelter and cycle stands, and a no cost above or below ground fix option make this shelter an easy purchase product. This product also includes The Shelter Expert Wave design scooter rack for 10 scooters, providing combined cycle and scooter storage capability.
The main features of this shelter are:-
- Framework produced from steel strongbox section to EN 10219:2006
- Expert CPA Assured Galvanising , our Expert CPA Assured Galvanising is applied to inside and outside surfaces as standard, carries a 10 year guarantee, and is a corrosion resistant zinc coating to BSEN1461
- High quality Pet-G UV2 clear sheeting
- Powder Coating (where applicable) material to BS3900, applied in house to ensure our stringent quality control standards are maintained.
- Cloaking (where applicable) – provides an aesthetically pleasing finish to the Pet-G sheeting, and improves edge durability – a feature not usually associated with shelters so competitively priced!
Additional standard benefits of our range include:-
- Choice of above ground or below ground fixing at no extra cost
- Free delivery to England, Wales, and Southern Scotland. ( For delivery supplements to other UK and European destinations please contact us).
- Option to choose Expert CPA Assured Galvanising and Powder Coat finish at a cost supplement.
- Our worry free guarantee - any manufacturing or material defect will be rectified free of charge.
For further information on any of the above items, please see our technical information pages Please note:- As our policy is one of continuous improvement, there may be minor differences between the product you receive and the images on the website. The overall appearance of the product will not be affected. The standard or the quality of the product supplied will be equal or superior to the product image on the website.